Crock Pot Pepper Steak Recipe
Crock Pot Pepper Steak is a family friendly, easy recipe with tender beef, peppers, onions, and seasonings cooked in a slow cooker.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Stew Meat cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 3 bell peppers sliced, any color
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- For Serving: Cooked rice, noodles, pasta, etc.
In a large 6 quart slow cooker, add all of the ingredients.
Stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
Cover and cook on low for eight hours.
If necessary, skim the fat off the top of the liquid.
Stir well. Serve over cooked rice, noodles, pasta, etc.
Serving: 1/6th of the recipe | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 793mg | Potassium: 596mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1863IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 3mg