Samoas Dip – An easy dessert dip recipe that tastes like girl scout cookies. A great brunch fruit dip or cookie dip to feed a crowd.
Every great brunch needs a dessert dip. 🙂
Dessert dips are perfect for feeding a crowd because people tend to only scoop out a couple tablespoons at a time. This samoa dip is an easy dessert recipe that’s sure to please everyone.
How to make Samoas Dessert Dip:
- Add sweetened shredded coconut to a skillet.
- Toast until golden brown.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together in a bowl.
- Add caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and toasted coconut.
- Transfer the samoas dip to a serving bowl.
- Top with more toasted coconut, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce.
- Serve with cookies and fruit.
Looking for more dessert dips to serve at brunch? Try these!
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip
- Cannoli Dip
- Funfetti Cheesecake Dip
- Snickers Cheesecake Dip
- Monster Cookie Dough Dip
Samoas Dip Recipe
Samoas Dip - An easy dessert dip recipe that tastes like girl scout cookies. A great brunch fruit dip or cookie dip to feed a crowd.
Servings: 10 servings
Calories: 205kcalPrint Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 oz. cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce -divided
- For serving: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, sliced fruit
- Toast the coconut: Add the coconut to a skillet and place it over medium heat. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring often, until about half of the coconut is golden brown.
- For the Dip: Add the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff to a large bowl. Beat on low to medium speed until smooth. Add 2/3 cup of the toasted coconut, 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- For the Topping: Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of coconut evenly over the dip. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with cookies or fruit.
Serving: 1/10th of the dip | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.4mgPin This Recipe
Follow Me On Pinterest!Click Here To Follow @AmandasEasyRecipes
YUM!!! Samosas are my favorite cookie so this dip is my go-to. So good!!!
This sounds incredible. Thanks for adding me 🙂
YOU ARE BRILLIANT! The toasted coconut is really a must and this delish dessert dip is wonderful!
What an awesome week of recipes! This dip is the bomb!