Pesto parmesan baked chicken is an easy recipe with only 4 ingredients that can be made in about 30 minutes.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
Pesto Parmesan Baked Chicken Recipe
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tablespoons pesto
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 9×13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of the pesto and spread it out into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the parmesan.
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.