Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe – The easy way to cook bacon is by baking it in the oven. Adding brown sugar makes this the best bacon ever!
Oven Baked Bacon
The easiest way to cook bacon is by baking it in the oven, whether you’re cooking for a small family or for a large crowd.
- You don’t have to watch baked bacon nearly as closely as you would bacon cooking on the stovetop.
- The bacon doesn’t spatter grease nearly as much in the oven.
- You can make a lot more bacon at one time by cooking it in the oven.
How To Bake Bacon
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a wire rack in the baking sheet.
- Lay strips of bacon in an even layer on the wire rack.
This recipe is made extra special by sprinkling the bacon with brown sugar before it goes into the oven.
You might also like my Bacon Egg & Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls.
How Long To Bake Bacon
Cooking time depends on how crispy you like your bacon. With an oven temperature of 400 degrees F. the bacon will cook between 14 and 20 minutes.
I like my bacon to be a little chewy so I take mine out after around 15 minutes.
Check out these other easy bacon recipes:
- Maple Bacon Muffins from Whitney Bond
- Sheet Pan Breakfast with Eggs from Valentina’s Corner
- Bacon & Egg Hash Brown Muffins from Moore Or Less Cooking
Watch The Recipe Video For Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Below
Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe
- 1 lb. sliced thick-cut bacon
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a wire cooling rack in the baking dish.
- Arrange the sliced bacon in an even layer on the wire rack.
- Sprinkle the top of the bacon evenly with the brown sugar.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes, until the bacon has reached your preferred crispiness.
- Serve warm.