Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels – A pinwheel appetizer filled with cream cheese, ham, salami, banana pepper rings, shredded lettuce, and Italian dressing.
Impress everybody at your next party with these Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels.
People always go crazy for pinwheels. Seriously. These tasty little nuggets are definitely worth loosing your mind over.
Layer. Roll it up. Chill. Slice. Stuff it in your face. Done.
Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels
Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels - A pinwheel appetizer filled with cream cheese, ham, salami, banana pepper rings, shredded lettuce, and Italian dressing.
Servings: 48 servings
Calories: 55kcalPrint Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 4 large (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 9 oz. deli ham thinly sliced
- 7 oz. hard salami thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup drained banana pepper rings
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp. Italian dressing
- Divide the cream cheese among the tortillas. Spread the cream cheese in a thin layer to cover the tortillas.
- Add thin layers of ham and salami, covering half of each tortilla.
- Spread the banana pepper rings in a line down the middle of the tortilla, along the edge of the meat.
- Add the lettuce and Italian dressing to a bowl. Mix until the lettuce is evenly coated. Spread the lettuce evenly over the meat.
- Starting with the end that has the toppings, roll up the tortillas as tightly as you can.
- Tightly wrap the rolls in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes (no longer, 45 minutes is the sweet spot).
- Remove the plastic wrap. Slice each roll into 12 pieces, making 48 pinwheels.
- Line a platter with paper towels. Arrange the pinwheels evenly on the platter and serve immediately (the paper towels prevent the tortilla from getting soggy).
Store sliced pinwheels in a paper towel lined, sealed food storage container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Serving: 1pinwheel | Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 45mg | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mgPin This Recipe
Follow Me On Pinterest!Click Here To Follow @AmandasEasyRecipes
Check out my Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.
I’m also loving these Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels.
Thank you for the recipie. It’s al,ost mothers day and my mom wanted a party with cream cheese pinwheeels.
I love pinwheels! I have to make these for my next party!
These are so cute! The perfect little bring-to-work or school lunch!