Ranch BLT Pasta Salad – It’s like a BLT mixed with cold pasta and ranch dressing.
This Ranch BLT Pasta Salad is one of the easiest pasta salads you can make. It’s crumbled bacon, chopped lettuce, cherry tomatoes, & cooked pasta coated in ranch dressing.
The hardest part is cooking and crumbling the bacon without eating it all before it hits your salad. Of course, you could always buy the pre-cooked & pre-crumbled bacon pieces, if you want. I stay away from that stuff, though. It freaks me out.
Ranch BLT Pasta Salad recipe
Ranch BLT Pasta Salad - It's like a BLT mixed with cold pasta and ranch dressing. It's a great side dish to bring to a brunch, cookout, or BBQ.
Servings: 10 servings
Calories: 152kcalPrint Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
- 6 oz. uncooked bow tie pasta plus water for cooking (about 2 1/2 cups dry)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon pieces (from about 6 strips of bacon)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Optional: salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to it’s package directions.
- Use a strainer to drain the water from the pasta. Run cold water over the pasta in the strainer for 1 minute. Transfer the drained pasta to a large bowl.
- Add the lettuce, tomato, bacon, and ranch dressing. Stir until well combined. Optional: Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving.
Serving: 1/10th of the recipe | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1675IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.6mgPin This Recipe
Follow Me On Pinterest!Click Here To Follow @AmandasEasyRecipes
Inspired By: BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Check out my Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.
Dana DeVolk says
Now this is my kind of salad – yum!!
Rebecca Hubbell says
I absolutely loved BLT sandwiches growing up and I just know I’m going to love this salad, definitely a go to this summer for BBQs!