This easy meatloaf recipe uses 4 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to prepare. Boxed stuffing mix and a ketchup glaze give it lots of flavor.
A box of stuffing mix is basically just seasoned dried bread. So, It’s perfect for making a quick and easy meatloaf.
There are many different flavors of boxed stuffing mix. I chose Stove Top traditional sage stuffing. But, any flavor would work.
More Great Meatloaf Recipes
Watch the step by step recipe video for this 4 Ingredient meatloaf in the recipe card below.
4 Ingredient Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 oz. box stuffing mix I used Stove Top traditional sage stuffing
- 2 lbs. 85% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the eggs and water to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until the eggs are well scrambled.
- Add the box of stuffing mix to the bowl. Whisk until all the stuffing is coated in liquid.
- Add the ground beef and 1/4 cup of ketchup. Use your hands to mix the ingredients togeather until well combined.
- Transfer the meat to the baking dish. Use your hands to press and shape the meat into a loaf shape.
- Top the meatloaf with the remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup. Spread the ketchup out into an even layer.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
You might also like my Crock Pot Pepper Steak Recipe.