Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars have a cinnamon roll bottom crust, cheesecake middle, and the top is covered in cinnamon sugar and icing.
This easy dessert recipe comes together in minutes with the help of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough.
This would be the perfect dessert to serve for brunch.
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Open a tube of cinnamon rolls and place them in a baking dish.
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls so they are cinnamon side up.
- Press the cinnamon rolls down and pinch the seams together so the bottom of the dish is covered in an even layer of cinnamon roll dough.
- Beat some softened cream cheese until it is creamy.
- Add sugar.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cinnamon roll crust.
- Add cinnamon and sugar to a bowl.
- Mix it together.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the cheesecake.
- Bake the cheesecake.
- Cool at room temperature for an hour.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Drizzle with the icing from the cinnamon roll package.
How To Store
Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip
- Buttermilk Blueberry Custard Pie
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars from My Baking Addiction
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 (12.5 oz.) tube refrigerated cinnamon rolls (with icing)
- 2 (8 oz.) bricks cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls in the baking dish, cinnamon side up. Press down and pinch the seams together until the bottom of the baking dish is covered in an even layer of cinnamon roll dough.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed, until creamy.
- Add 1 cup of the sugar to the cream cheese. Beat until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cinnamon rolls. Spread into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon. Mix well. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar evenly over the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours.
- Drizzle the top of the cheesecake with the icing from the cinnamon roll package.