Crock Pot Pepper Steak is a family friendly, easy recipe with tender beef, peppers, onions, and seasonings cooked in a slow cooker.
Crock Pot Pepper Steak
Those days when it’s too hot to turn on the oven or when you don’t have time to cook, slow cooker pepper steak is the perfect recipe. Without much effort, you can have a comforting meal that only requires a few ingredients.
How To Make Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Add beef stew meat, sliced bell peppers, and onions to a large slow cooker.
- Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder.
- Stir well.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for eight hours.
How To Serve
Spoon the beef, veggies, and sauce over cooked rice, noodles, or buttery mashed potatoes. Or, if you are trying to cut back on carbs, go with some quinoa or cauliflower rice.
Crockpot pepper steak goes great with a fresh garden salad or some delicious crusty bread.
If you want some extra flavor, feel free to drizzle a little extra soy sauce on top.
How To Store
Keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The crock pot pepper steak will last up to 4 days if stored cold.
Additionally, you can freeze leftovers too. For best results, keep it in a freezer-safe container or bag. It will last up to 3 months. Place the container in the fridge overnight before reheating.
Reheat in the microwave in a microwave safe container covered with a paper towel. Or, heat it up in a skillet over medium heat.
Try These Other Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Crock Pot Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Crock Pot Mongolian Beef from Dinner at the Zoo
Crock Pot Pepper Steak Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Stew Meat cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 3 bell peppers sliced, any color
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- For Serving: Cooked rice, noodles, pasta, etc.
- In a large 6 quart slow cooker, add all of the ingredients.
- Stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Cover and cook on low for eight hours.
- If necessary, skim the fat off the top of the liquid.
- Stir well. Serve over cooked rice, noodles, pasta, etc.
Leave a Reply