Grape Jelly BBQ Meatballs is a delicious dish that the entire family will enjoy. Tangy barbecue sauce, sweet jelly, and meatballs are cooked in a slow cooker.
Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
Whether you are feeding a hungry group or want something easy for your family, BBQ jelly meatballs are ideal. They can be prepped in minutes and only require 3 ingredients. The secret to making this a super easy recipe is to start with frozen meatballs and a crock pot.
Be sure to take them to all potlucks and other get-togethers because crowds love them.
How To Make Grape Jelly BBQ Meatballs
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Pour jelly and bbq sauce into a slow cooker and stir.
- Add in meatballs and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high.
- Leave the slow cooker on warm and serve.
How To Store Leftovers
Let the leftovers cool down. Store leftovers in a sealed container. They will last for up to 4 days if properly stored. They make a fantastic option for meal prepping because they can easily be made ahead of time.
Additionally, you can freeze leftovers in a food container with a tight-fitting lid or plastic ziplock bag. They will last up to 3 months.
Tip: For a quick grab and go lunch, store them in individual servings.
How To Reheat
Reheating leftovers is pretty easy, and there are several options. Make sure if they have been frozen, you thaw them in the fridge before reheating.
- Microwave: Place in a microwave safe dish and cover with a paper towel. Heat for 1-2 minutes or until hot all the way through.
- Oven: Turn the oven to 350 degrees and place the grape jelly meatballs in a casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil. Heat for 15-20 minutes or until they reach the desired temperature.
- Stovetop: Add them to a saucepan and warm using low-medium heat. Stir frequently until they are hot.
Try These Other Easy Appetizer Recipes
Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 (18 oz.) jar grape jelly
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen meatballs
- Add the BBQ sauce and grape jelly to a slow cooker (4 quart or larger).
- Stir to combine (some lumps are ok).
- Add the frozen meatballs to the crock pot. Stir to coat the meatballs in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours (or high for 2-3 hours).
- Keep on the warm setting until ready to serve.