Ranch Air Fryer Zucchini Chips – An easy zucchini recipe that can be made in minutes with only 3 ingredients!
Easy Zucchini Recipe
It’s that time of year again when everybody is looking for easy ways to get rid of that abundance of summer zucchini squash. This is the perfect recipe for that.
This quick cooking recipe is great as a snack or an appetizer.
Also try my 3 Ingredient Sausage Balls appetizer.
How To Make Zucchini Chips
- Slice a zucchini into thin slices. It is easiest to use a mandoline for this.
- Add the zucchini to a bowl.
- Add the vegetable oil and ranch seasoning. I use Hidden Valley Ranch (No affiliation) salad dressing mix. But, the ranch dip mix would also work.
- Stir to evenly coat the zucchini.
- Lay the zucchini in the basket of an air fryer.
- Air fry the zucchini until crispy.
- Cool and eat.
How To Store
These are best served immediately after cooking. But, if you have some leftover, they can be stored.
Once the zucchini chips have cooled to room temperature, place them in a sealed container. These can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, but they won’t be as crunchy.
More Great Zucchini Recipes
- Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks from Momsdish
- Sautéed Zucchini from Wholesome Yum
- Grilled Zucchini and Yellow Squash from Or Whatever You Do
Ranch Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning either Ranch dip mix or Ranch dressing mix works
- Use a mandoline to slice the zucchini into thin pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the zucchini, oil, and ranch seasoning. Stir until the zucchini is well coated.
- Place a layer of zucchini in an air fryer basket. It is ok if the zucchini slices overlap a little.
- Air fry at 375°F for 7-8 minutes. Flip the zucchini over and cook for another 7-8 minutes, until crispy.
- Remove the first batch of zucchini chips and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the remaining zucchini slices.
These were so simple to make and I really enjoyed the ranch flavoring on it!!
Perfect use for all our in-season zucchini right now! Thanks so much for this awesome air fryer recipe! xoxo